Slim-was-hereSlim-was-here

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Alight Alight

Amazing

That was probably the best piece of animation I've ever seen on this site. The Art direction was beautiful and worked perfectly, the animation was so smooth and fluid, and the story was great. I feel that the movie being silent except for the music added a lot too. The fact that the piece could cause such an emotional impact after only a few minutes shows that you must be doing something right. Once again, great concept, great animation, and great work! I would love to see more stuff of that caliber on this website.

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Glorious!

The animation is well done and the concept is awesome! I saw something about Minecraft on the front page and thought "hey this will be interesting" then i saw it was by you and i flipped. My first time going back on Newgrounds in forever and something by RubberNinja is on the front page...all is once again right with the world. Keep up the good work!

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

really good

I really like this movie. The animation style was simple and good, the music gave the movie a nice feel and the whole idea of a pan-out while the village spreads worked very well. I like the ending a lot too and it shows how something small and insignificant can grow into something huge. the only problem i had was that on my computer the camera movements lagged a little bit but this is still a 10 in my book

TSAH2 TSAH2

Nice

Loved the first TSAH and this one was well worth the wait...It has great animations from some of my favorite flash artists..i love all the parts..they were funny and violent witch is all a movie needs...I wish Ross would have been in the movie cuz that would have been awsome...but even though there was no Rubberninja, this movie still gets a ten.

Take On Me Take On Me

NICE!!!

This was great..it has all the things a great movie needs: God animation, Rubberninja, Reel Big Fish, and NALO... One of my favorite movies...again great job